Monday, May 5, 2008

Prayer Request

I would like to ask for prayers on my job situation...

My Home Health Care Client went on vacation a little over two months ago and while he was there the lift broke during a transfer (he is a quadriplegic) and the PCA was not able to hold the lift up so he fell and the lift landed on top of him and he has a bi-lateral break of the femurs now... he is in a lot of pain and to make a long story short, is in the hospital here in Coon Rapids now but we don't know for how long a period of time.
His spirits are very low and that is not helping the healing process much so I ask for prayers for his health, wisdom in my helping him - he keeps asking me why him, hasn't he already been through enough- and also for the salary cut that has been a result of it for me.

Quotes

...sometimes that mountain you've been climbing
is just a grain of sand
and what you've been up there searching for forever
is in your hands
when you figure out love is all that matters after all
it sure makes everything else seem so small...
 

a day in my world | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates