Thursday, April 7, 2011

Monday April 4th

Things I am thankful for today:

My Client's wife who took pity on me when she realized that I hadn't had my coffee fix and sent me on a caribou run and bought me a breve vanilla latte and an light cranberry orange scone - it was very yummy, I will have to learn how to make the scone


My brother and sister n law who came and got my couch and are keeping it at their house until I can put the living room back together

I get to sleep tonight!

It isn't snowing - is it really snowing in Bemidji?

My new debit card came today - yay! (now I just have to wait for my pin # so I can use it)

No comments:

Quotes

...sometimes that mountain you've been climbing
is just a grain of sand
and what you've been up there searching for forever
is in your hands
when you figure out love is all that matters after all
it sure makes everything else seem so small...
 

a day in my world | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates