Monday, April 4, 2011

Sunday, April 3rd

Today I am thankful for:

My job at Abbott

My heated blanket [yes still, even though I only use it on the first setting right now] :)

My car (I am scared of taking the bus late at night to Chicago ave)

That tonight is relatively quiet at work (knock on wood)

That I am getting a cool couch tomorrow


I am super tired this shift, definitely looking forward to not having to work tomorrow night, now to make it through my HH job tomorrow... I am fantasizing about how nice sleep would be right now, oh well, I'll make it :)
I slept through church today, oops! I think God will forgive me though - not sure why I am still so tired... I think maybe because I didn't take a nap before I came to work. maybe if I eat my salad it will perk me up.
I had to transfer from my posted station to ICU tonight, no one else would work it - I actually like it but it is definitely different from the other units.
Time to go get a room set up for an admit, the exciting parts of my job :)

No comments:

Quotes

...sometimes that mountain you've been climbing
is just a grain of sand
and what you've been up there searching for forever
is in your hands
when you figure out love is all that matters after all
it sure makes everything else seem so small...
 

a day in my world | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates